Naruto Shipudden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its the continue version of Naruto Shipudden serries just all the old characters are dead and now new ninja are born through a bloodlines (uchiha, Hyuuga, ect)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exam Rules!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonoko Azika
Admin
Tonoko Azika

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Exam Rules!!! Empty
PostSubject: Exam Rules!!!   Exam Rules!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:33 pm

1. There will be no God modding, i repeat NO God modding, you will get a warning if you do. If you continue you will be DQed

2. Summons are not to be used.

3. Techniques that you have developed from other ones are to be encouraged, they may help your chances in becoming Chuunin when i judge.

4. If your made up technique are derived from your bloodline, make sure you have permission from the owner of said bloodline to use it, if you do not own the bloodline yourself.

5. There is to be no killing, if there is you will be jailed and likely forced to die and restart your career as a ninja. If the proctor (me) or another high ranked ninja can step in, in time, you may just be DQed instead of having to restart.

6. Alchemy/potions are not to be used, they are a unfair god modding tool and are not to be used in these exams

You will Also be takeing an Essay Questionare to truely see if you pass or Not. This is MANDATORY. We will PM you the test of 10 QUestions.

ALL OF THE 10 QUESTIONS WILL BE DIFFERENT
Back to top Go down

Exam Rules!!!
Page 1 of 1