Naruto Shipudden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its the continue version of Naruto Shipudden serries just all the old characters are dead and now new ninja are born through a bloodlines (uchiha, Hyuuga, ect)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harakiri Bloodline Acident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuki Haikiri
Admin
Misuki Haikiri

Female Number of posts : 69
Village : Around you in spirit form
Marriage/Dateing (RP Wise) : no one and wish i was...
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Harakiri Bloodline Acident Empty
PostSubject: Harakiri Bloodline Acident   Harakiri Bloodline Acident Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 am

ok here is the the files on how the clan was created i will first give the names and the pictures of the characters

Misuki Saiana
Appearance-
Harakiri Bloodline Acident 1149431491229-1
----------------

Seikei Nokubura
Appearance-
Harakiri Bloodline Acident 032-1
------------------

(add more once i get other peoples approval for being on here)
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-newbeginning.rpg-dynasty.net
Misuki Haikiri
Admin
Misuki Haikiri

Female Number of posts : 69
Village : Around you in spirit form
Marriage/Dateing (RP Wise) : no one and wish i was...

PostSubject: Re: Harakiri Bloodline Acident   Harakiri Bloodline Acident Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 am

Chapter 1- The Creation

As the silver doors open to the lab a girl with white hair walks in and walks to a doctor "excuse me but I'm here to talk to one the doctors named Seikei...its for a project he wanted me to see" the doctor just looks at her "sure I will go and get him in the mean time take a seat and he will be with you on a short notice" the girl looks at him "ok oh and tell him the girls name is Misuki Saiana" doctor turns away "will do miss saiana" Hours pass and doctor Seikei shows up with a clip bored in his hand with a wierd symbol on the back of the clip board and Misuki points to the symbol " what does that mean?" Seikei looks at her " its a symbol of the moon for the project i wish to show another doctor that does not go here i wish i knew where she was" Misuki looks at him " what was her name" Seikei looks at her "Miss Misuki Saiana" Misuki looks at him "thats me..." Seikei looks at her "oh good good no miss Misuki follow me" "yes doctor" as they walk to the lab room number 190 section C Misuki notices that all the labs lights are off accept for the one she was entering meaning section C is a never used facility. "ok miss Misuki lets get starting shall we" "if you dont mind me asking whats the project for?" "its to create a brand new bloodline with out any flaws I call it Heveans light...or Harakiri for short" "hmm nice name so how does it work?" "oh well stand on the platform and ill show you and dont forget to charge your chakra up" "yes doctor" as she steps up on the plat form the light shining onto her rips into her veins and causes her to pass out and when she wakes up she finds her self lying on a metal bed with wires in her body...
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-newbeginning.rpg-dynasty.net
Shikataoku Hiraiu

Shikataoku Hiraiu

Male Number of posts : 118
Village : Hidden in the Snow
Marriage/Dateing (RP Wise) : dating my beautiful Suki-chan
Bloodline : Hiraiu (Level 4)

PostSubject: Re: Harakiri Bloodline Acident   Harakiri Bloodline Acident Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:14 pm

wow...pretty good so far....couple of spelling/grammar mistakes ^^' i wont judge though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harakiri Bloodline Acident   Harakiri Bloodline Acident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harakiri Bloodline Acident
Page 1 of 1