Naruto Shipudden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its the continue version of Naruto Shipudden serries just all the old characters are dead and now new ninja are born through a bloodlines (uchiha, Hyuuga, ect)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kitaro bloodline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kitaro

kitaro

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-20

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:02 pm

bloodline kusa (grass) this bloodline allows the user to sharpen all plant matter and summon leaves and grass into there hands
Back to top Go down
Suki Naki

Suki Naki

Number of posts : 142
Marriage/Dateing (RP Wise) : dating my shika-kun
Registration date : 2008-06-21

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 am

thats wierd i say no but ill wait for another admins opinion
Back to top Go down
kitaro

kitaro

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:34 am

i can change it to just the first effect to sharpen plant matter
Back to top Go down
Suki Naki

Suki Naki

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 pm

its not that its just i need a little more detail ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku Hiraiu

Shikataoku Hiraiu

Male Number of posts : 118
Village : Hidden in the Snow
Marriage/Dateing (RP Wise) : dating my beautiful Suki-chan
Bloodline : Hiraiu (Level 4)

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:24 pm

please follow the format
Back to top Go down
kitaro

kitaro

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:04 pm

all right i didnt see it there
Back to top Go down
kitaro

kitaro

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:28 pm

it deleted my post when i spent like 1 hour on it fix whatever is freakin wrong
Back to top Go down
kitaro

kitaro

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 pm

im gonna go ahead and try again
Back to top Go down
kitaro

kitaro

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Element Grass

name Kusae

Effect-depends on the level being used

Distinction-depends on the level being used

Levels-

Level 1. (when the user is hit) The user gains the ability to sharpen all plant matter that the user comes into contact with

Level2. (7 posts after activation of level 1) the user begins to be filled with plant matter that increases all his atributes bit 25% but begin to close around the users heart slowing it down and decreases acrobatics

Level 3. (when the user begins to bleed after level 2 has been activated for at least 2 posts) Plant matter closes into the users heart more and slows it more but a layer of plant matter covers the users body and solidifies into a bark like substance increasing the users defense

level 4. (when a piece of plant armor is broken) the plant matter in the users body closes in on the users heart even more and begins to squeeze it making human blood flow decrease and plant acids and semi blood begins to run through the body resulting in the user being able to morph into plants and absorb them into himself but death begins to come onto the user

Level 5. ( when the user looses a limb or is set on fire and has been in level 4 for at least 2 posts) the plant matter invades the heart making 50% of blood pumped out of the heart plant blood and acid making the user poisonous and increases all atributes by 50% but results in short temporary lossess of the users mind and this level restores all other levels to the users body

Final level 6 (when the user is already in level 5 and chooses to move on) the user becomes a plant and gains the following abilities
100 ft. total size
ability to absorb plants to heal the user
ability to absorb trees to increase size
gains incredible strength
looses all vital organs leaving no weaknessess
ability to absorb water and create shields of water
ability to turn plants into shields and weapons
the user gains the speed strength defense and chakra 10x the users reegular abilities
all the abilities of the other levels
after 20 posts the user dies if the ability isnt immediatly taken to level 0
after 10 posts the user enters a coma after the battle ends
after 5 posts the user suffers permament heart damage
after 3 posts the user sees all things that are not plants as enemies for all remaining posts

Bloodline Creator Kitsune Kusae

Clan history Kitsune Kusae is the father of Kitaro Kusae who after rigorous testing put a special form of blood allowing a symbiosis of sorts to connect Kitaro with plant matter this is known as the kusae bloodline who is only possessed by Kitaro but is contained in several test tubes and can be injected into other beings
Back to top Go down
kitaro

kitaro

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:51 pm

there all fixed
Back to top Go down
Suki Naki

Suki Naki

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 am

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
kitaro

kitaro

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:06 pm

and everything of mine is approve but im not even in the village im supposed to be leader of hm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kitaro bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitaro bloodline   kitaro bloodline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kitaro bloodline
Page 1 of 1